- The Mantaro Valley is 3,200 meters above sea level
- It is characterized by the Mantaro River, cultivation fields, eucalyptus trees and an incomparable celestial sky.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Tourism hotel.
- You can also pick it up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Full Day - Monumental
Start: 10:00 a.m. Departure from Huancayo. Orcotuna: Sanctuary of the Virgin of Cocharcas. Myth: Main church, main park and replica of the Trevi Fountain. Huaconada Monument Tunanmarca: Capital of the Huancas nation. Laguna de Paca - Boat ride. Jauja: Plaza de armas and colonial Church. Chapel of Poor Christ. Return to Huancayo. End: 7:00 pm.
Tourist Transportation (Shared Service). Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
Entrance Tickets Feeding. Drinks and snacks Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases. Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, National Holidays, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the reasons indicated, does not apply Return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you carry or buy snacks, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the mobility seats are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
2d / 1n - Perene + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day Nevado Huaytapallana, by the Caminos del Apu - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Full Day - Huancayo (City Tour + Warivilca) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Arhuaturo Tour - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day Snowy Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits