DescriptionThis tour leaves every day on the way to Tiahuanaco, where we will know different places like the mystical gate of Amaru Muru. We will go to Desaguadero (Peru-Bolivia Border), where we will present our documentation. Once in Bolivia, we will go to Tiahuanaco, where we will have lunch and visit: Puma Punku, Puerta del Sol, Akapana Pyramid, Stone Museum, Beneth Monolith and others.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Always in the city center.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Full day Tiahuanaco
7:30 am - Pick up at the hotel in Puno (or coordinated meeting point). Departure to the border of Desaguadero. 9:30 am - Arrival at the border in Desaguadero. >> Documentary procedure, currency exchange, contact with the Bolivian guide. 11:30 am - Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Tiahuanaco, the Litomuseo and the Puma Punku. 1:30 pm - Lunch in Tiahuanaco. Return to the border of Desaguadero. 2:30 pm - Return to Puno. 4:30 pm - Optional Visit (Aramu Muru or Chucuito) 7:00 pm - Arrival of return in Puno.
- Shared transport La Paz - Tiwanaku - La Paz.
- Bilingual guide service (English - Spanish).
- Entrances to the Tiahuanaco Complex.
- Lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- Income to Chucuito and Aramu Muru.
- Breakfast, crafts, souvenirs.
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks in Restaurant in Tiahuanaco (10 Bolivianos = USD $ 3).