DescriptionSillustani is a Pre Inca Cemetery, considered one of the most beautiful places in Puno, a sacred place for the burial of the Inca elite.
- The most select class of Incas were buried inside each "Chullpa" along with their belongings and valuables such as silver and gold.
- Sillustani is a peninsula where there is a group of more than 30 funerary towers that extends around the place.
- In the area is Lake Umayo, which makes the place really unique.
- The most imposing tomb is called "Tomb of the Lizard", with almost 12 meters high, where there is a high relief iconography of a lizard
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from Hotel Pacha Confort.
- The service implies the overnight in said hotel, the night before Full Day.
Arrival and Installation in Hotel.
- The night before the tour, you can sleep comfortably at Hostel Pacha Confort in Puno.
- A place characterized by its tranquility, free from the bustle of the city, with beautiful views of the meadows, mountains and Lake Titicaca.
Sillustani Pre-Inca Cemetery
- 8:00 am. Breakfast buffet.
- 2:00 p.m. Start of the tour
- Pick up at the hotel for a trip of approx. 45 minutes. Sillustani is reached where archaeological constructions of funerary tombs of the Inca and Pre-Inca eras are observed.
- You can also observe the Umayo lagoon.
- On the return trip to Puno you can observe the fauna and the landscape.
- The tour ends at the Plaza de Armas in Puno or at the hotel (according to coordination).
- End: 6:00 p.m.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Breakfast buffet.
- Pick up from the hotel for the tour.
- Tickets to Sillustani.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Transport in Van.
- Dinner the night before.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Tips for service.
- Personal purchases and souvenirs.
- Extra expenses not mentioned.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 3 star Pacha Confort o similares.
- The Pacha Confort hotel faces Lake Titicaca and offers Wi-Fi, a sun terrace with beautiful views of Puno and Lake Titicaca and parking.
- Its rooms have cable TV, private bathroom with shower and toiletries.
- In the area you can practice various activities, such as Hiking and Cycling. The hotel provides free bicycles.
- The bay of the Incas is 1.2 km away and the port of Puno is only 1.3 km away.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Pacha Titicaca Standar - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Natural Areas Visits
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts
Tourist Bus Puno - Cusco (with stops in route) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Routes in other vehicles
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
2d/0n Incredible Journey to Uyuni´s Salt Flats (Only Tours) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Turistic bus, panoramic