Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 90USD 25
Full Day of Health: Sayán + Churín
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day of Health: Sayán + Churín
- In Churín hot springs emerge from the depths of the earth, with an average temperature of 35 to 55 degrees.
- The most visited pools for their medicinal properties are: Esperanza, Machay Baños, Jatún Baños and Ñahuin Baños.
- 4:15 am Atocongo bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:20 am Benavides Bridge. // Tolerance minutes will not be provided.
- 4:30 a.m. Av. Aviation with Javier Prado, parallel to Calle Comercio (Back of the National Museum). // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
- 5:10 am Metro of Plaza Norte next to the Repsol Griffin. // Maximum 10 minutes of tolerance.
SAYÁN + CHURÍN THERMAL BATHS
- Between 4:15 a.m. and 5:10 am. Pick up at chosen point.
- 8:30 am Arrival to the town of Sayán "The Land of the Eternal Sun" and "The Cradle of the Alfajores" which are made from the rich cow's milk.
- Breakfast time (30 minutes maximum).
- Then we will visit the Plaza de Armas, the guide will tell the story of this town where the hero José Faustino Sanchez Carrión lived.
- We will visit the house of the Liberator José de San Martín and know the Church of San Jerónimo from the Spanish era.
- 9:30 am Arrival to Churín. We will visit the Mamahuarmi Thermal Complex, the most famous; although it is true its waters are not so hot, but they have a beauty of the natural outdoor landscape. This place is very interesting for its various pools such as the Bridegroom, Bride Veil, Geiser 5 meters high and Mamahuarmi Fountain. We will have time to enjoy and bathe in its thermo-medicinal waters.
- We will continue visiting Mamahuarmi Grotto, a beautiful cave where we will find stalactites, this cave is full of legends and myths. Time to take pictures.
- Lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- 1:30 pm City Tour: Plaza de Armas, Colonial Matrix Church, Mamahuarmi Monument. You will have free time to make your purchases of delicious cheeses, delicacies, butter, oranges, honey, serranito bread, natural yogurt and more; as well as its crafts.
- 2:30 pm. We will visit the "El Tingo" Medicinal Baths, a complex located in the Francisco de Huacho Community, Pachangara district, 4km from Churín. It has indoor swimming pools, family pools and individual bathrooms for your total privacy. They are composed of iron, lithium and sulfur. Its sulphurous waters have the virtue of detoxifying the organism, rheumatic conditions, arthritis, asthma, ailments caused by cold, cramps and sinusitis; in turn it is a restorative, toning and rejuvenating. They can perform their clay therapy, good for the complexion.
- >> Not suitable people with heart disease, pregnant women, varicose veins, and people who have suffered a stroke due to pressure.
- >> The permanence of a swimmer in the water is 10 to 15 minutes and its waters should not be ingested, its strong chemical composition is harmful to health.
- 5:00 pm. We return to Lima happy after a great day on the route of the Thermal Baths.
- 10:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (at the same boarding points).
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport available to the group.
- Excursion to all the mentioned places.
- Entrance Ticket to Mamahuarmi Complex.
- Entrance Ticket (Partial) to the Tingo Complex.
- Insurance / Tourist SOAT against accidents.
- Aquatic Photos thanks to the GoPro Hero 7 HD.
- First aid kit.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Photography during the tour.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Partial Payment to Baños Tingo - S / .5
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Thermalism (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 5 years do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 6 to 10 years, pay specified Child Rate. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary are provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.