- Enjoy this tour to the mountain range on the east side of Huancayo.
- We will visit Vilcacoto, Chamisería, Acopalca and Virgen de las Nieves.
- We will pass through the Andean meditation areas, viewpoints of the mountain range and lagoon until it reaches 5,000 meters above sea level at the foot of the Nevado Huaytapallana.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Huancayo: Huamanmarca Park.
NEVADO HUAYTAPALLANA - FOR THE PATHS OF THE APU
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- We start from Plaza Humanmarca to a mountain range in the central region of Peru: An Apu del Chinchaysullo, located 35 km from Huancayo, on the east side.
- We start at the first point of avituamiento: Vilcacoto, Chamisería (landscaping places), Acopalca (Hacienda cattle of alpacas and llamas).
- Point "Virgen de las Nieves" (4,200 masl).
- We start the trekking (4 hours between Round Trip) passing through the Andean meditation areas, viewpoints of the mountain range and high Andean lakes of different colors until reaching 5,000 meters above sea level.
- We reach the foothills of the Nevado Huaytapallana and then ascend to the foothills of the glacier.
- After a time of enjoyment, we will undertake the return to Huancayo.
- End of service
- Shared tourist transport (mini van, car or rural van).
- Specialized guide
- Ice bolts and ropes to climb the glacier.
- Food (S / .15 trout dish or lamb broth).
- Height pads
- Tips for service.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
6d / 5n - Central Jungle (Enchanting) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Holy Week 2020: 4 Days Sierra and Central Jungle from Lima - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Half Day - Walk to the Golden Forest of the Incas (Huancayo) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Huancayo City Tour + Archeology - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Hike, trekking, Bird watching
Canchayllo Tours - Jauja / Reserva Paisajistica - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits