Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 575USD 146
Full Day Nazca (From Lima)
Full day (1 day)
72 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day Nazca (From Lima)
We invite you to enjoy an exciting flyby to appreciate 12 of the Nazca figures. Enjoy an exciting journey and see the impressive figures formed in the desert from the top of the Nazca sky. Test your knowledge of our rich ancient culture. Enjoy the adrenaline of flying over part of the living history of our beautiful country.
- Lima: Transportation Terminal "Cruz del Sur".
Full Day Nazca
- 3:45 am. Departure to the city of Nazca Transport company Cruz del Sur.
- 11:15 a.m. Arrival in the city of Nazca and transfer to the airfield. Wait time.
- OVERFLOW NAZCA TRADITIONAL (Flight Time: 30 minutes).
- Overflight 12 enigmatic figures: Whale, Trapezoids, Astronaut, Monkey, Dog, Condor, Spider, Hummingbird, Alcatraz, Papagayo, Tree, Hands.
- We will board a small plane that will fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines; huge line drawings of animals, birds and geometric figures, drawn in the desert, which can only be appreciated from the air.
- 4:30 pm. Departure to the city of Lima Transport company Cruz del Sur.
- 12:00 am. midnight Arrival in the city of Lima.
IncludeBus Lima - Nazca - Lima Transport company Cruz del Sur. Transfers In / Out in Nazca. Shared tour: Flight over the Traditional Nazca Lines. Professional guidance Spanish or English.
- TUUA overflight tax.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Aerial activities (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- National or foreign passengers who fly over the Nazca lines must carry their original ID or passport (including minors).
- The passenger who exceeds 95 kg. of weight, will pay an additional seat.
- The waiting time in high season is 90 to 120 minutes.
- Children from 2 years of age occupy a seat and pay full ticket in the plane.
- Overflights to Nazca Lines will start from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm (subject to weather conditions).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Cruz del Sur
- Cruz del Sur
- 2nd Floor - Cross Service.