- Laguna 69 Trekking
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huaraz: Pick up from Hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Laguna 69 walk tour
- Departure 5:30 am. - Return 7:00 pm.
- Maximum Height: 4,500 meters above sea level
- Difficulty: difficult. Recommended people good physical condition.
- Starting point: Cebollapampa.
- Arrival Point: Cebollapampa.
- Season: All year.
- Recommended only for passengers who have acclimatization to the altitude or otherwise take the last day of your program.
- We will depart by tourist bus to the north side of Huaraz.
- We will pass through the beautiful villages of the Callejón de Huaylas, to reach the city of Yungay.
- Here we will ascend towards the east side of this city to start the road towards the Llanganuco stream, where we will observe its famous lagoons.
- We arrive at Cebollapampa (3,850 meters above sea level) from where we will start our trek of about 3 hours. to the lagoon 69.
- We will stay approx. 1 hour in this lagoon to return to Cebollapampa.
- Pick up from the chosen hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Specialized guide to Spanish language tourism.
- Entrance tourist places.
- Transfer bus station.
- Boat rides.
- Horse trips.
- Not valid in High Season (Holy Week, National Holidays, New Year, etc.) and long holidays.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, pay full fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Huaraz Mountains and Lakes - 3d / 2n - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Laguna de Llanganuco / Callejón de Huaylas - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Laguna 69 - Trekking / Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
2d / 1n- Climbing through the Nevado de Huaytapallana and Lazo Huntay - Ancash
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Climbing
Full Day Huaraz - Laguna Walk 69 - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Huaraz: Full Day - Callejón de Huaylas / Laguna de Llanganuco - Ancash
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Lake 69- Huascaran National Park - Ancash
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits