Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 89USD 24
Full Day - Huánuco Clásico
12 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Full Day - Huánuco Clásico
Huánuco was a colonial center where temples, haciendas and mansions were built within a territory populated for centuries by the man from Lauricocha.
- The territory was also occupied by other cultures that left traces of their presence in Kotosh or Temple of the Crossed Hands.
- This beautiful area has fertile forests of coveted fruits such as coffee and cocoa; and a diverse flora and fauna preserved in the Tingo María National Park.
- Its high mountains, hot springs, caves, lagoons and a seductive rock formation called the Sleeping Beauty make Huánuco a place with Andean soul dressed in jungle.
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Huánuco Classic Tour (Full Day)
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- Huánuco: San Sebastián Churches, San Cristóbal Church and the Calicanto Bridge.
- Kotosh: Museum of site and archaeological remains where the Crossed Hands and the Magnetic Point are located.
- Pillco Mozo: Observation in the distance of a petrified man.
- Hacienda Cachigaga: Explanation and tasting on the derivatives of sugarcane.
- Tomayquichwa: Picturesque village.
- House of the Perricholi: We will know the well of the desires and the true history of the famous Micaela Villegas and stolen. (Written by Ricardo Palma).
- Hermitage of the Pampas.
- Return to Huánuco.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Shared Service).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The mobility driver does the job of Tourist Guide).
- Entrance to Kotosh (Crossed Hands and the Magnetic Point).
- Entrance to the House of Perricholi.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.