DescriptionGuided tour to the wonderful attractions of Ica & Paracas.
- Excursion in Sliding Boats where we will observe the largest number of birds and sea lions that inhabit the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour in the lagoon of La Huacachina.
- Pisco Route Tour in Ica - where we will taste the variety of Piscos and Wines of the Region.
- Tour in the Ica desert aboard the Buggies and practice sandboarding through the dunes.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
We have 5 Pick up points and the best schedules from Lima:
- 4:45 am CC Plaza Norte: Tomás Valle Gate.
- 5:30 am. San Isidro: Hyundai cars. Corner of Av. Arequipa with Av. Javier Prado.
- 5:50 a.m. Miraflores: CC Larcomar. Av. José Larco with Av. Armendáriz. In front of the Marriot Hotel.
- 6:15 am Groove: Primax tap. Corner Av. Tomas Marzano with Av. Proceres - Bolichera
- 6:25 am Prior coordination: Pte. Alipio / Zonal Park / Toll of Villa El Salvador / Pte. Arica.
PARACAS - ICA
- Between 4:45 am and 6:25 am. Pick up at chosen point.
- We leave for Paracas.
- 10:00 am Arrival and tour Ballestas Islands. We will appreciate "El Candelabro", giant figure embodied in the sand that can only be seen from the sea or the air by its capricious location.
- We continue with our journey to the Ballestas Islands where we can appreciate important marine fauna, such as large colonies of Guaneras birds, Humboldt penguins and the friendly sea lions, with a little luck we can appreciate dolphins. The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Return to the bay of Paracas, free time to shop and stroll through the bay.
- 12:00 m. Departure to the winery “El Catador” in Ica, where we will have a guided tour to learn about the elaboration of Peruvian Wine and Pisco. Tasting of products made in the cellar.
- 1:30 pm Lunch (on behalf of the passenger).
- 3:30 pm. We continue with the tour to the Huacachina Lagoon, where we will have a fun afternoon knowing a true oasis in the desert, where palm trees and huarango and eucalyptus trees serve as a refuge for a pleasant rest. We can glide through the dunes (Sandbording), reaching great speed and having fun moments. You can ride in Tubular Cars through the desert dunes.
- Free time to shop and walk around the Huacachina Lagoon
- 6:00 pm. Return to Lima
- 10:30 pm. (Approx.) Arrival to the city of Lima, at the same point from where the bus was boarded.
- End of service
- Mobility round trip from Lima.
- Ballestas Islands Tour.
- Huacachina Tour + Sand Cars + Sandboarding.
- Visit and tasting at the "El Catador" wine and pisco winery.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Cost of the tax on access to the Paracas Reserve - S / .15.00 per person.
- Cost of income tax to the Dunes - S / .5.00 per person.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The Excursion to the Ballestas Islands in Paracas is subject to weather conditions, if these are not adequate or the pier is closed by the Captaincy of Puerto de Paracas due to anomalous waves or bad weather, a tour of the national reserve will be carried out instead. .
- The service in general is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Land Transporte privado (propio del Operador).
- Private Tourist Mobility - Full Equipment.
- Reclining seats Marco Polo, air conditioning.
- Customer Service staff on board.
Tour City of Ica + Adventure Tour (Buggyes and Sandboard) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Day South of Lima: Ballestas-Paracas-Huacachina Islands - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Boat Rides, Natural Areas Visits
2d/0n The Best of Ica (Only Tours) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day Paracas and Nasca - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Aerial activities, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ica: Tradition, Culture and Adventure - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Wine tasting
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Sandboarding, Natural Areas Visits