DescriptionIf you have a full day in Lima and you want to see something else, be close to nature, learn about the making process of Pisco and have fun at the sand dunes with the amazing view of the Huacachina Oasis, this is your tour.
- Get in touch with Ballestas Island wildlife.
- Taste Pisco at a local winery.
- Visit Huacachina oasis, the only one in South América.
- Buggies, off road (additional cost)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Sandboarding (additional cost)
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Lima Metropolitana.
- Confirm and coordinate the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Ballestas Islands, Winery and Huacachina Oasis
- The adventure starts very early in the morning, around 4:00 am. The idea is to avoid the crazy traffic in Lima but also be on time for the Ballestas Islands tour. Along the road there are chances to see some farm fields, beaches and small villages.
- After three hours of driving on the Panamerican highway is Paracas beach, famous because for being the entrance to the Paracas National Reserve. Here the scientists found more than one thousand species of animals. From here starts the boat ride to Ballestas Islands.
- Ballestas Islands are considered the “Peruvian Galapagos” due the amount of species of birds and fish around the area. Here there are good chances to see lots of sea lions, penguins, the endemic bird Inca Tern, seals and maybe dolphins.
- After the wildlife experience, is time to go back to the car and drive to the winery. This place is a family vineyard where they produce artisanal Pisco, of course you will have chance to learn and also taste Peruvian Pisco
- Continuing with this super adventure, it’s time to move to Huacachina Oasis, the only Oasis of South America, here you can have a local lunch and spend some free time. Also you have the option of doing the Sand Boogie or the Sand Boarding, if not you can chill out at the pool of the restaurant.
- After a complete day, full of adventures, sand and Pisco, is time to go back to Lima, hoping there won’t be that much traffic.
- Private Transportation.
- Specialized guide in Spanish / English.
- >> The service can also be provided in French, Portuguese and / or German, for an additional cost. Consult if required.
- Tour and Entrance Fee to the Ballestas Islands.
- Visit and tasting of Pisco at Vineyards
- Visit of Huacachina Oasis.
- Meals or personal expenses not mentioned.
- Sandboarding and sand boogies activity.
- Airport transfers.
- Service is provided in Private Mode.
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, because this excursion has a bit of walking; Sun block, hat or cap to protect from the sun, local currency in case you want to buy some souvenir and lunch, water bottle, snacks for the trip.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Land Transporte Privado
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Mirabus Ica + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Wine tasting, Historical visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
New Year 2020 - Party in the Huacachina Desert - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
2d/0n The Best of Ica (Only Tours) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding