Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
- Visit the city of Puno and the Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca.
- Sleep in Amantani and visit one of the most beautiful islands in the world: Taquile.
- A true paradise perfect for a vacation You can not miss it !.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Plaza de Armas or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Always confirm the starting point / meeting with the Tour Operator, after your purchase.
Puno - Uros - Amantani
- 8:00 am. We pick up passengers from the port.
- From here we take our motor boat. Our guide will take us to know the floating islands of the Uros (30 min trip), before arriving in Amantani (about 2 ½ hours of travel) at midday, where Amantani families will wait for us to give us a glad welcome
- We will walk (30 min uphill) to the local houses of Amantani Island to have an Andean lunch prepared by the islanders.
- After resting and settling in the rooms, we will walk to the top of the Island and see the Inca Pachamama and Pachatata ceremonial temples.
- We will also stay until we see one of the best sunsets (sunset).
- Then we will return to the local houses for dinner and in the evening we will go dancing together with the families.
- >> The welcome party is optional and depends on the traveler's physical condition.
- Overnight in Amantani.
Amantani - Taquile - Puno
- 8:00 am - After breakfast, we will descend to the port of Amantani to take our boat to the Taquile Island.
- We will walk to the main square, from where we will have the best views of this island.
- We will visit the artisan market, the municipal museum, we will have lunch and finally we will return to the Port of Taquile ( 1:00 p.m. ).
- We will return to Puno.
- 4:00 pm - Arrival approx.
- End of service
- Transfers Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Motorboat for 2 days.
- 1 night accommodation in Amantani (family home).
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner in Amantani.
- 1 Lunch in Taquile.
- Language guide English - Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to the 3 islands.
- Extra expenses not mentioned.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, it is recommended PURCHASE EARLY (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share a room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions. / From 4 years, pay adult fee.
- THIRD AGE: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Inn Casa Rural
- Accommodation on the island Amantani. Shared rooms with access to the patio.
- Accommodation in the aforementioned establishments is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Lampa and Sillustani in Route to the Airport - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Salar de Uyuni - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Uros and Taquile Full Day - Normal Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits