- We will live a unique experience where we will discover the culture of our ancestors with their typical dress and ancestral customs.
- We will be able to discover and know the daily life of the local people of Cuper Bajo.
- We will have a panoramic view of Lake Puray, the terraces of Chincheros, the waterfall of Poc Poc, Ollantaytambo and we end our day in Pinkuylluna.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cusco: We pick you up at your respective hotel.
- Whenever it is within the urban area of the city (Centro y Cercado).
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Cusco - Chincheros - Cuper Bajo
- We start our day at 8:00 am. picking them up from your Hotel in Cusco to go to Cuper Bajo.
- Travel time: 45 minutes approx.
- We will have a warm welcome and we will be partakers of the joy of the inhabitants wearing the typical costume of the area and tasting hot mates with local herbs and then go to our rooms.
- After lunch with products from the area, we will hike on the edge of the lake.
- Starting the night we light our campfire to share anecdotes and stories of the area and then have dinner and go to rest.
Cuper Bajo - Chincheros platforms - Poc Poc Waterfall - Urquillos - Ollantyatmbo - Cusco
- We start our day at 7:00 am. taking our breakfast and then take the Inca Trail of our ancestors.
- We pass through the terraces of Chincheros and then head to the Poc Poc waterfall.
- Then we descend to Urquillos (Walking Time: 3 to 4 hours approximately), where our transport awaits us to go to Ollantaytambo.
- Here we can appreciate the old buildings of streets and houses such as the Archaeological site of Pinkuylluna and then return to Cusco.
- End of service
- Local transportation.
- Guided / Attention in English-French-Spanish.
- Food: Lunch and dinner on the first day, breakfast on the second day.
- >> If you wish you can consult pos c omidas with vegetarian option.
- Tissue Demonstration.
- First aid kit.
- Lunch of the second day.
- Travel insurance.
- What should you bring? - Jackets, long pants, gloves, sunscreen, hat, shoes suitable for activity and sunglasses.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Other Casa de Habitante Cuper Bajo
- The House of Inhabitant Cuper Bajo has a room with two beds, a shared bathroom, a shower with hot water with solar thermal baths, space for a fire and a viewpoint to the lake.
Palccoyo, Checacupe, Raqchi and 4 Lagoons - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Route of the Sun Cusco & Puno - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Vinincunca - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Hike, trekking
Machu Picchu with Sacred Valley - 2d/1n - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Sacred Valley Vip - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking