DescriptionEnjoy Arequipa from the comfort of a Mirabus, it's your chance to learn about this beautiful city in a different way.
- Visit the Mirador de Carmen Alto from where you can appreciate the beautiful Arequipa Valley, the Chili River and the three volcanoes that surround the White City.
- It runs through the Mansion of the Founder which is a mansion where the son of the founder of the city of Arequipa lived.
- Know the town of Sabandia here you can appreciate the Hydraulic Mill of Sabandia.
- Learn a little history, visit the town of Paucarpata to observe its terraces and Pre-Inca Andenerias.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Beginning the tour, we go to the district of Cayma visiting the Mirador de Carmen Alto where you can appreciate the beautiful Arequipa Valley, the Chili River and the three volcanoes that surround the White City.
- Then we go to the District of Yanahuara to visit the mirador of the same name, built in sillar as well as its church of baroque mestizo style, continuing with our route we will pass by the Puente Fierro (Designed by Gustavo Eiffel), to go to the viewpoint of Sachaca which is the highest in the whole city from where you can see the countryside Arequipa.
- Then we will visit the Founder's Mansion which is a mansion where the son of the founder of the city of Arequipa lived which was also taken by the Chileans in the war as a headquarters.
- Then we go to the village of Sabandia here we can appreciate the Hydraulic Mill of Sabandia, used to grind the grain, this mill is from the colonial period, finishing the tour we will pass through the district of Paucarpata to observe its terraces and Pre- Incas. Then we will visit the Plaza de Armas.
- Viewpoint of Carmen alto.
- Plaza and Mirador of Yanahuara.
- Outlet Incalpaca and zoo.
- Viewpoint of Sachaca.
- Spa of tingo via landscaper.
- Mansion of the Founder of Arequipa (S / .15.00).
- Stone Mill in Sabandia (S / .10.00).
- Andenerías of Paucarpata.
- Tourist transport during the whole tour - Mirabus.
- Bilingual official specialized guide.
- Pick up from your respective Hotel in Arequipa.
- Entering the Sabandia Mill.
- Entrance Founder's Mansion.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Colca All Inclusive: Flight of the Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Bird watching, Thermalism
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Excursion to Petroglyphs of Toro Muerto and Traces of Querulpa - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - With Destination to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits