DescriptionLive a unique experience knowing the Colca Canyon, observe the majestic flight of the condor and taste the exquisite Arequipeña gastronomy.
- On this tour you can take a single day tour of the Colca Valley.
- You can visit the most beautiful landscapes of this high-Andean valley worked by pre-Inca cultures.
- You can also see the majestic flight of the condor and taste a rich buffet lunch of typical food.
- You can meet the Fantastic Pinchollo Geiser
- A place full of customs and traditions that you will not forget, in addition to the opportunity to enjoy rich and natural hot springs.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your lodging (Historic Center) or meeting point with prior coordination with the Tour operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point.
COLCA VALLEY + PINCHOLLO GEISER
- 2:30 am at 3:00 a.m. Pick up from hotels in the center of Arequipa.
- 3:30 a.m. Departure from Arequipa to Chivay.
- After 3 hours approx. On the trip we will arrive at the town of Chivay where we will taste a delicious breakfast and then move to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, which is about 1 hour away. away This is the observation point of the Colca Canyon and the spectacular Flight of the Condor. Here we will be an average of 45 min. to be able to observe the beauty of the place.
- We will make a deviation of approximately 45 min. to go to Geiser De Pinchollo, where we will reach a certain point with mobility and then do a 20 min walk. approx. In the direction of the geyser.
- On the way back we will stop at the Mirador de Antahuilque, where we will observe the impressive andenería of the valley.
- We will stop in the town of Maca, where we will see his church and taste drinks from the area such as the Colca Sour (optional, on behalf of the traveler) made based on the fruit of the area (Sancayo).
- Before lunch we will enjoy a relaxing bath in the Yanque - Chacapi Hot Springs (optional, on behalf of the traveler) whose thermal medicinal waters range between 35º C to 38º C temperature in the pools.
- 12:30 pm. Buffet lunch in Chivay (on behalf of the traveler).
- Then we start our way back to Arequipa and during the journey we will stop at the "Mirador de los Volcanes" in Patapampa, which is also the highest area of the road (4,800 meters above sea level) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range. Then we will make a small stop also in the Bofedales de Toccra, where we will observe a lot of alpacas freely grazing in the area.
- Bordering the snowy Chachani towards Pampa Cañahuas we will pass through the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, home of vicunas who also live free in this area.
- 5:30 pm. approx. We will arrive in Arequipa and leave them very close to the Plaza de Armas.
- End of service
- Tourist Mobility ( Shared service ).
- Guide (English and Spanish)
- >> Guidance and attention can also be provided in French and Italian, for an additional fee. Check before purchase.
- Entrance to the Colca Canyon:
- >> Peruvian - S / .20.00
- >> Latin American - S / .40.00
- >> Europe / USA - S / .70.00
- Personal expenses.
- Extra expenses.
- Food not mentioned.
- >> Buffet lunch - S / .30.00
- Entrance to the Hot Springs - S / .15.00
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Service is performed in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Trekking / Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits