- Start your trip in the White City of Arequipa.
- Go through the picturesque Valley and Colca Canyon.
- It ends at Lake Titicaca ... all in just two days !!.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- If you are staying in the center of the city of Arequipa, we will pick you up from your hotel.
- If you are outside the city center of Arequipa you should come to: Calle Jerusalen 311-A, Cercado.
Arequipa - National Reserve - Chivay
07:30 AM Pick up from your respective hotel or coordinated place.
We left for the town of Chivay, making stops along the northern road in Pampa Cañahuas (National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, vicuña reserve), Tocrapampa (lagoons, bofedales, Patapampa (viewpoint of the Andes, 4830 masl), Arrival in the village from Chivay, lunch and later we visit the thermal baths Dinner + show with typical dances * optional.
Overnight in Chivay.
Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor Viewpoint of the Colca Canyon - Puno
05:30 Breakfast in Chivay
06:00 After breakfast we will go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor to have a spectacular view of the flight of the Condors and observe the depth of the Colca Canyon, we will stop for approximately more than an hour. And to the return we will stop in the traditional towns of Pinchollo, Maca, Yanque and tourist viewpoints. Return to Chivay and we will have free time to have lunch.
13:10 Departure with direction to the city of Puno and on the route we will make 2 stops in tourist places such as; Patapampa and Lagunillas. In total we will make a total tour of 06 hours arriving in Puno (Lake Titicaca) at approximately 7:00 p.m.
The tour ends at the Plaza de Armas in Puno.
- Official Bilingual Official Guide (Spanish / English)
- Group Tourist Transport
- 1 night Hostal Quñi Wasi or similar.
- Continental breakfast
- Transfer Chivay - Puno in Tourist Mobility (arrives at Plaza de Puno 2nd day).
- Lunches and Dinner.
- Tourist ticket Colca: S / .20 Peruvian / S / .70 Foreigner.
- Entrance Thermal baths - S / .15
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- We recommend to bring: Water and snacks, Attack backpack for trekking (from 25 to 30 liters), Trekking shoes, Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, Flashlights (no electricity in the hostel), Bath linen, Towel, Rain clothes or plastic ponchos, Cash.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hostal Quñi Wasi o similar
- Private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, Wifi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Mobility is tourism with all the requirements of law.
- It can be 18-passenger Minivan or 25-passenger Minibus for being a group tour.
- The mobility type that goes out daily depends on the amount of group that is formed.