DescriptionDo you want to get away from the routine and do not know how? What do you think of a trip? You do not need to go so far from Lima ... come to Ica and you will discover the best combination of Escape + Relax + Adrenaline !!
- Try the best Pisca and Ica wines and live an adventure enjoying a ride through the desert in the sand carts and practicing Sandboarding.
- Enjoy the lagoon of Huacachina, better known as "The Oasis of America", where we will make an adventure tour enjoying the famous Sandboarding sport and the sand carts.
- Visit one of the main artisan wineries of Ica: "El Catador".
- Guided visits (Included)
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from Bus Terminal or Hotel.
- Pick up from the hotel is always within the urban area of the city (Center) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CITY TOUR + BODEGA + BUGGIE & SANDBOARDING
- 12:45 pm - Pick up at Bus Terminal or Hotel in Ica.
- 1:00 pm - City Tour Ica: We will visit the Plaza de Armas and its surroundings, the church and Alameda de Luren, the wine cellar artisan tasting where you will learn the process of making Pisco and the mysterious town of Cachiche where you will see the palm tree of seven heads and the witch monument.
- Lunch on behalf of passengers).
- Finally, we will visit the "only Oasis of America": La Huacachina, a place surrounded by immense dunes and palm trees.
- We will have free time for purchases.
- In the afternoon - Adventure Tour Buggie + Sandboarding: Live the extreme adventure in one of the most spectacular deserts of the Peruvian coast aboard our tubular cars (sandboxes).
- Sandboarding is also included so you can slide on the dunes.
- Transfer to the Hotel or Bus Terminal in Ica.
- End of our services.
- Pick up from the Hotel or Bus Terminal in Ica.
- Tourist Mobility
- City Tour Ica; Plaza de Armas, Temple and Alameda de Luren, Bruges de Cachiche, palm tree with 7 heads, wine cellar, Huacachina lagoon.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Adventure Tour: Buggie & Sandboarding.
- Table to practice Sandboarding.
- Driver - Guide.
- Bus Tickets Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Entrance Huacachina - S / 4.00.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rate includes VAT for Peruvian traveler. Does not include VAT for foreign travelers.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seats in mobility and services with parents (under their responsibility). / From 4 years, pay Full Rate.
- OVER 70 YEARS OLD: The ride is not recommended (in reference to the buggies and sandboarding service).
- The travel time in the sand carts (Buggies) is 1 hour, interspersing the sandboarding practice of 2 to 3 slides.
- The company is not responsible in case of loss of personal belongings.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or refunds.
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Tour City of Ica + Adventure Tour (Buggyes and Sandboard) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Day: Ica + Buguies (From Lima) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Cultural visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Sandboarding, Natural Areas Visits