- Caral is an archaeological site where the remains of the main city of civilization are found.
- It is located in the valley of Supe, 182 kilometers north of Lima (Peru), 23 km from the coast and 350 meters above sea level.
- It is attributed an age of 5,000 years and is considered "The oldest city in America", as it has not yet been found in this continent another older site with such a diversity of monumental buildings, with different ceremonial and administrative functions
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Lima: Pick up from the hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- You can also pick up from Barranco, after consulting the exact place.
Full Day Caral - Asper
- 6:15 a.m. Pick up from hotel passengers.
- 6:30 a.m. Departure to the Áspero and Caral Archaeological Centers. Information and specialized guidance during the tour.
- 8:20 a.m. Stop at the Restaurante del Pino. Whoever wishes can have breakfast (on behalf of the traveler).
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival to the Rough Valley. The population gathered in participated in the information process of the first Andean civilization. Through the extraction of marine resources, especially fish, in exchange with the valleys of the interior, he obtained in particular the fiber of cotton, necessary for the manufacture of fishing nets and lines.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch (at the traveler's expense) in the reception area of the archaeological site.
- >> Note: Only Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Monday to Friday lunch in Barranca.
- 2:30 pm. We will visit the Citadel of Caral. This is located on the left margin of the lower middle valley of Supe, 26 km from the coast and 350 meters above sea level; It occupies 66 hectares. It includes a nuclear zone with 32 public structures and several residential complexes, and an area on the periphery, which borders the valley where several housing units were built. In the nuclear space of the Sacred City of Caral there are public and domestic buildings of higher status, distributed in two large halves: Caral Alto, on the north side and Caral Bajo, on the south. In the city of Caral various religious festivities were celebrated, in which architectural renovations, fairs and ritual ceremonies were carried out.
- 4:00 p.m. Trip back to Lima.
- 7:30 pm. Arrival in Lima.
- The end of the trip.
- Tourist Mobility Lima / Caral / Supe Valley and Rough / Lima.
- Entrance tickets to the Citadel of Caral and Áspero.
- Specialized guide: Tour of the Sacred City of Caral and Rough.
- Official Tourism Guide and / or Tourism Coordinator.
- Box lunch.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Lima Millenary Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Nothing with Sea Lions in Callao + Transfer - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Boat Rides, Water activities
Night visit to the First Cemetery Presbítero Maestro - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Visit to the Larco Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Museums, monuments, Turistic bus, panoramic
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Other drinks tasting