Chullpas de Cutimbo - Private 1/2 Day
- The archaeological complex of Cutimbo, characterized by the chullpas or funeral towers, is located 22 km from Puno on the highway to Moquegua, with an altitude of 4023 meters above sea level.
- Meaning of Cutimbo: The name of cutimbo comes from "qut" which means to return and "impuy". That in its conjugation it would come back to be here.
- Bicycle (additional cost)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- PUNO: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick up or Meeting Point or additional Cost
Puno - Cutimbo - Puno
- 8:00 am Pick up from your hotels in the center of the city of Puno and departure to Cutimbo.
- 8:45 am Arrival at the Archaeological Complex of Cutimbo and start of the tour.
- 11:15 am Return to the city of Puno.
- 12:00 pm Arrival to the city of Puno and transfer to your hotels in the center of the city.
- Cutimbo Tickets.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Land mobility
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention unspecified
- What Brig? - Windproof jacket, Water, Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Salar de Uyuni - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits