DescriptionEscape the daily routine and come to know the city of Sleeping Beauty!
- We will embark on craft boats, where a tour of the "Laguna de Los Milagros" will take place and you can take a dip.
- We will visit the Cueva de las Lechuzas, the Jacintillo viewpoint and the San Cristobal viewpoint from where we will appreciate the city of Tingo María.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Reception of the passengers in the Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
Laguna de los Milagros Tours + Mirador la Cruz + Jr. Lamas
- Start: 2:00 pm.
- We leave from the door of the hotel in the direction of Laguna de los Milagros, in the Caserío "Los Milagros", 40 minutes from the city.
- We will embark on craft boats, to make a tour of the entire lagoon. The guide will tell us the legends and the history of the lagoon from its creation to the present.
- On the other side of the lagoon, we will enter the forest to know, in its natural state, medicinal plants.
- We will visit the famous "Millenary Tree", the mini stone zoo, the tarzan house and the Chuyachaqui staircase.
- Back to the boat we will enjoy a refreshing dip in the lagoon and we will be able to observe the sunset from its waters, a good place for some good photos.
- Once in the city, we will make a stop at the Mirador San Cristóbal, better known as "Mirador La Cruz".
- From here we can appreciate the whole city of Tingo María, with "La Bella Durmiente" in the background.
- Finally we will make the last stop at Jr. Lamas, where we will visit souvenir stands of the city and we will be able to taste exotic drinks from the area
- Take the opportunity to take pictures with the bottom of the Huallaga River.
- End: 6:00 p.m.
- Return to the hotel and dinner on the terrace.
Tours Lechuzas Caves + Sulfur Water + Mirador Jacintillo.
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- We start the day with a varied breakfast on the hotel terrace, and then depart for the Tingo María National Park, just 20 minutes from the city.
- On the way we stopped at the "Mirador Jacintillo" from where you can see the city of Tingo María and the majesty of the Huallaga River.
- Inside the Park we will get to know the "Lost River", and then go up some stairs from where we start to hear the bullous fauna that inhabits it.
- In the "Cueva de las Lechuzas" live guacharos, birds and bats.
- Once inside the cave, we can appreciate the rock formations better known as stalagmites and stalactites.
- Our next stop will be the most popular spa in the area, known as "The Sulfurous Waters of Jacintillo", where we can take a refreshing swim in its natural pool of crystalline waters, take advantage of the sulfur properties in natural masks and taste typical dishes of the region.
- End: 12:00 noon.
- Back to the hotel.
- Transportation of hotel tourists to the terminal.
- End of service
- Transfer from the Tingo María terminal to the Hotel (arrival and return).
- Free early check-in (subject to availability).
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Dinner
- All ticket tickets to places.
- Tourist guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Tourist mobility.
- Transportation Lima - Tingo María - Lima.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Personal purchases and souvenirs.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Natural Green Lounge
- The Hotel Natural Green Lounge is the ideal place to stay comfortably, if your intention is to know the city of Sleeping Beauty.
- A modern and comfortable hotel in the heart of the city, where you can live a pleasant experience within our facilities.
- Breakfast will be served in the breakfast room of the hotel; dinner will be served at the restaurant "Las Tablitas" on the 6th floor of the hotel or it can be exchanged for a drink.
- Accommodation at the hotel will depend on the availability of spaces for the travel date programmed by the passenger.
- In the absence of spaces, the Operator could accommodate them in an establishment of the same category and quality of service.
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits