Learn how to deal with ceviche shopping list. Savour exotic ingredients in seafood and vegetables emblematic markets of Chorrillos. Be master of ceviche: from beach to tables. Once you get the recipe, enter the kitchen of a classic “cevicheria” and learn how to make your own special one with a seafood chef!
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Fishermen's Markets in Chorrillos: A host will be waiting atthe starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Before the entrance of the Club Regatas in the Costa Verde.
- Departures: Saturdays and Sundays.
10h30 Start exploring a traditional vegetables and fruits market in Chorrillos classical area. Savour the exotic fruits that pre-Colombians used to cook the original ceviche. and ingredients and savour the best ones to activate the palate.
ON THE BEACH
11h15 Walk down to the beach until the traditional seafood market. A local fisherman is going to show us the variety of marine ingredients used to cook our seafood dishes.
11h30 Walk around the little harbour following ceviche’s route from ocean to table.
IN CEVICHERIA KITCHEN
12h00 Visit the place with a Pisco Sour.
12h10 Hands on aprons! Now follow seafood chef’s instructions and start cooking your own ceviche step by step.
TIME TO SAVOUR
12h50 Enjoy your selfmade ceviche plus another classical peruvian dish.
13h30 End of the experience. Now you know what ceviche is about!
- Local guide (En-Sp)
- Guided visit at both vegetables and seafood markets and product tasting.
- Seafood profesional cook for ceviche class.
- Two-course marine meal.
- Pisco sour.
- Soft drink.
- Mineral water*.
*Bring your water flask
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Does not include pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation. Ask in advance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.