DescriptionExplore Lima in a different way; this is not a regular city tour. Discover the Barranco and Callao districts appreciating the art expressions of the city.
- Capture the art expressions of the “Fugaz” art gallery and on the street graffiti’s of the colorful Callao
- Walk around the bohemian district of Barranco to appreciate the beautiful urban art.
- Visit the impressive Mario Testino’s Museum, here are some of his celebrities’ pictures including Lady Diana’s last photograph session.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Lima Metropolitana.
- Confirm and coordinate the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Barranco and Callao City Tour
- This is going to be the best experiences you could have in Peru, because the amount of colors and art will make you travel to another world.
- Your Travel Buddy is going to pick you up from your accommodation around 2:00 pm. The journey starts through the beach highway, where we will talk about Peru in the last decades. About corruption, how the city and the country changed, thanks to illegal money or the last events of terrorism during the 80’s.
- Callao is the oldest and main port of Peru, for many years was conquered by “drug lords” the crime rates increase a lot, making them one of the most dangerous areas of Peru. Nowadays is a totally different place, lively and full of colors.
- At the heart of the neighborhood is the old Telegraph building, that was abandoned for many years but now works as an art gallery where you can appreciate paintings, craftwork and visit some stores. The best part of this building is the top terrace which has one of the best views of the area. This is also a great spot to learn a bit more about the Real Felipe fortress, built up during the viceroyalty times.
- After visiting this very impressive area, it is time to take the same road back to Barranco.
- Barranco is considered the bohemian district; the amount of good bars and restaurants makes this place one of the “must-see” attractions in Lima, but of course with your Travel Buddy you will experience more than that.
- First stop is at MATE Museum. Mario Testino is considered one of the most famous photographers around the world, and here he makes the exhibition of his best photos. His most famous photo shoot was to Princes Diana; there is an exclusive room about her.
- The best way to wrap up this colorful afternoon will be trying to find one of the best views of the sunset, we promise to take you to unique place where you can capture the best picture.
- Entrance Fees.
- Specialized guide in Spanish / English.
- >> The service can also be provided in French, Portuguese and / or German, for an additional cost. Consult if required.
- Airport pick up.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group).
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, because this excursion has a bit of walking; Sun block, hat or cap to protect from the sun, local currency in case you want to buy some souvenir and lunch, water bottle, snacks for the trip.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Huariques and Bike Tour (Barranco) - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Gastronomy, Bicycle
Full Day: Antioquia + Cochahuayco - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Beginnings and Sunset of Caral - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism