- Tour for 2 people: 1 driver and 1 co-driver.
- 2 tickets for the Ballestas Islands tour.
- 2 hours walk visiting the Paracas National Reserve.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Pick up from hotel in Paracas near the port El Chaco.
- Direct office in Paracas.
- For distant hotels, you must coordinate your pick-up with the Operator at an additional cost.
- Our tour begins by picking up our tourists from your hotel in Paracas.
- We will enter the port for boarding to the Ballestas Islands. We will visit the famous Candelabra, rock formations such as the Profile of Christ, The Arch of Desires, the Maternity of sea lions and the diversity of guana birds of the place (tendril, boobies, Humboldt penguins).
- Free time to walk around the place, buy crafts and have breakfast.
- Then we will continue with our visit to the National Reserve with the Minibuggies, this ride lasts 02 hours, one is the driver and the other is co-pilot.
- At the beginning you will be given the basic notions of safety and instructions on how to drive the minibuggie, which are automatic cars that are very easy to handle.
- We will leave in our Minibuggies to follow our guide, along the route we will cross the peninsula seeing the incredible colorful landscape and sediments that make it a unique landscape. We will make several stops to observe the different attractions of this coastal desert; You can see marine fossils, rock formations, Yumaque beach, the Lunar desert, the Cathedral beach and Supay beach, which offers an impressive view.
- Then we will return to Paracas.
- End of service
- 2 tickets for the Ballestas Islands.
- 1 minibuggy for 2 people.
- Pick up from a nearby hotel.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish / English).
- Tourist Mobility (SOAT) ..
- Revenue to tourist sites:
- >> Adults - S / .22.00 / Minors - S / .13.00 (from 4 to 16 years old).
- Food and drinks during the tour.
- Each Minibuggie can accommodate two (2) people.
- Children do not drive (they go to their parents' side).
- CHILDREN: 0 to 3 years, do not pay. From 4 years, they pay Adult Rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for claims, postponements or returns.
Full Day Ica - Huacachina (From Lima) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Luxury Yacht ride through the bay of Paracas - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides
Tour to the Ballestas Islands (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Paracas Rn + Time Machine - from Paracas - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Boat Rides, Natural Areas Visits