Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 600USD 168
72 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Spiritual and healing Medicinal Therapy.
- The mission is to help improve mental, emotional, physical and spiritual harmony.
- Self-discovery; the self-healing of the participants and the "development of man and the universe".
- Cusco: Pick up from the Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the city center (center and fencing) of the city.
- For accommodation outside these limits, you should check if it is possible to pick it up or arrange a meeting point with the operator.
- Start: 7:00 am.
- Today you will be fasting, you can only drink water.
- We pick it up to go to our retreat center. When you arrive you will settle down to start with the coca leaf reading ceremony.
- Then we continue with the energy cleansing ceremony. It is very important to draw negative energies before taking Ayahuasca. You will have a short free time to relax, meditate or concentrate.
- 11:00 am - Continuing with the Ayahuasca ceremony, the Master makes his prayers to ask permission for the sacred medicinal plant and all the forces of the universe so that the ceremony is in balance between you and the nature.
- Then follows the Ceremony to the Pachamama, where it is grateful to align the energies in complete harmony with the earth.
- We finished with a little conversation to share their experience. The Master can guide you to a clearer understanding of your Ayahuasca visions and messages.
- Return to Cusco.
- End: 2:00 pm. (Reference time).
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Private transportation to and from Cusco to the retreat temple.
- Ayahuasca shots
- Different elements or offices used in ceremonies or offerings throughout the healing retreat.
- Experienced spiritual guide (assistant, assistant, translator) who speaks Quechua, Spanish, English for and throughout his medical retreat in Cusco Peru.
- Photos in different sessions without interruptions for your personal memory (optional).
- All the retreat is guided by 01 single Amazonian and Andean Chaman.
- Encounters, consultations (group or individual) and interpretation of visions with the Shaman to share their experiences.
- Andean sounds instrumental relaxing spiritual and meditation in the center, to listen. (optional)
- No food
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Please avoid eating food for at least 4 hours before taking your volcanic water, to avoid inconveniences (vomiting, dizziness, physical indisposition, etc.).
- Children are not allowed.