Sun, clear skies, fresh air and yellow green fields, the perfect setting for an adventure on 4 wheels!
Show your skills at the wheel of an ATV and discover the wonders of the Sacred Valley:
- The simple and beautiful chapel of Tiobamba.
- The amazing terraces of Moray, where the Incas made their agricultural experiments
- The spectacular view of Maras and its 3,000 salt pits.
8 hours of guaranteed fun!
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- Cusco: Coordinate with the operator after the purchase.
ATV Tour through the Sacred Valley
Tour start time: 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 7 - 8 hours
- The adventure begins in Chinchero, 40 minutes from downtown Cusco.
- After receiving the driving instructions and putting on the safety equipment, the ATV tour will start along the most incredible roads in the Sacred Valley.
- Unmissable stops: Tiobamba Chapel , Maras and Moray .
End of tour: 5:00 pm
- Transportation Cusco - Chinchero - Cusco
- ATV Guide
- Operating instructions
- Helmet, Gloves
- Meals or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.