DescriptionThe Archaeological Complex of Garu is located in the district of Choras, province of Yarowilca, department of Huánuco, at 3,700 meters above sea level
- It is a Pre-Inca Architectural Complex, occupied by the Yarowilca Empire and settled on the slope of the Cóndor Waganan hill ("where the Cóndor cries").
- The name "Garu" comes from a Quechua voice, which means "distant" or "distant".
- Possibly it would have been a political administrative headquarters.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Archaeological Tour of Garu (Full Day)
- Start: 4:00 a.m.
- Departure from Huánuco.
- Road to the district of Choras (75 km).
- Passing through Ayapitej we will observe an impressive lithic formation called "La Corona del Inca" (Lacshahuarina).
- Continuing through Llicllatambo we will observe the majestic Huayhuash mountain range.
- Arriving at Choras we will start a walk along a path built by the Yaros (Pre-Inca) to reach the monumental citadel of Garu, where we will walk through its corridors and buildings such as the Temple of the three crosses, 7 windows, twin towers, the viewpoint , etc.
- Return to Huánuco.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service - shared).
- Driver - Tourist Guide (The driver of mobility, does the work of Tourism Guide) in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Spectacular Aguaytia - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits