DescriptionEnjoy with family and friends our beautiful white city, Arequipa.
- Tour the amazing Santa Catalina Monastery, a place full of culture and history. Intrusive cells, small streets, cloisters full of colorful flowers and walls painted in fresh dyes.
- Visit the Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Peru, the Jesuit Church of the Company, which on its beautiful facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
PEDESTRIAN CITY TOUR
- We start our tour picking you up from your lodging, visiting the historical center of the city you visit the monastery of Santa Catalina, which is a sample book of four centuries of Arequipa architecture.
- The intrusive cells, the small streets and cloisters full of colorful flowers and walls painted in fresh dyes.
- The narrow alleys lead to the various parts of the convent that go through picturesque places and places to stay and sleep with the original furniture. The visitors will revive and they will be lost in the way of time.
- Visit the Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Peru, the Jesuit Church of the Company, which on its beautiful facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome, the house Tristan del Pozo and to have a more sample of the past Colonial, we will visit the Tambos de Bronze and La Cabezona, places where various commercial activities were developed, the famous exchange of products from the coast, the mountains or overseas to be offered in the city, were also located craftsmen, tailors .
- The Tambos eventually became homes, with a new historical episode emerging; To visit the Tambos will be to meet with experiences, sensations and a particular way of life of the history of Arequipa. The princes of Asturias visited them during their visit to this city.
- Pedestrian guidance in Spanish and English.
- Entrance to the Santa Catalina monastery.
- Lunch or tourist dinner on the balconies of the Plaza de Armas. Entrance + Fund + Drink (4 options to choose from typical Arequipa dishes).
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay. From 4 years old, they pay Full Rate.
- University student with card S / .100
- Adult over 60 years old. S / .110
- Night tours are only given on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Colca Canyon Full Day from Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tourist Transport Chivay (Colca) - Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
Rio Chili Rafting Tour (Boating) - Arequipa
Activities: Water activities, Rafting, Natural Areas Visits
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits