- Arequipa, a wonderful city that deserves to be known and visited by lovers of good tourism.
- A connection to the Colca Canyon, besides knowing the floating islands in Puno.
- Zipline (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Thermalism (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from Land Terminal or Airport
WELCOME AND TRAVEL BY THE AREQUIPEÑA CAMPIÑA. Stay in Arequipa
- Welcome to the passengers of the airport or terminal according to previous coordination with the client.
- Installation in the hostel and then pick up for the City Tour including the Campiña Arequipeña knowing the main viewpoints of the city by panoramic bus.
- They will be installed in the Qoyllurwasi Hostel, one block from the Plaza de Armas in a safe and reliable area with which you can rest to continue the next day with the
- 8:00 am. Pick up from the hostel to visit the places before reaching the Colca Valley, such as the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, Patapampa a viewpoint of volcanoes and thaw, in addition to patahuasi
- 1:30 pm. Arriving in Chivay will be installed in the respective hostel. They will have free time to have lunch.
- After a short break you will have the opportunity to visit the natural thermal waters in the Colca Valley and in the evening a free Folkloric Show with a free time for dinner.
- Free Night: It is advisable to sleep early since the next day they will be picked up from the hostel at 6:30 after breakfast.
- They will have the night included in the Maravillas hostel, located near the Plaza de Chivay.
VISIT OF THE FLIGHT OF LOS CÓNDORES AND CONNECT WITH PUNO
- Pick up from the passengers in the hostel after breakfast and we go to the main point where you can see the flight of the condor.
- Mirador de la Cruz: From there you can appreciate all the magnificent depth of the Colca Canyon.
- Then we will visit other towns surrounding the Colca Valley.
- Finally a free time for the last meal in Chivay and then go to Puno in a tourist transport making short stops along the way including Lagunillas where you can see high Andean birds.
- 8:00 pm. Arriving in Puno will be installed in the hostel. Then they will have instructions and they will be able to go out to dinner freely.
- They will include the stay.
LAGO TITICACA FULLDAY AND RETURN TO AREQUIPA
- 8:00 am. Pick up from the hostel after breakfast and from there you will be transferred to the Port of Puno, where with our guide you will board the boats, sail over Lake Titicaca and visit the floating islands of Uros and Taquile.
- A delicious lunch in Taquile and end at 5:30 pm. again in the port of Puno.
- After free time and last indications to wait to board your bus with return to Arequipa that leaves 10:00 pm.
- End of service
- Tourist / Public Transport.
- Professional guide
- 1 night accommodation in Arequipa.
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay.
- 1 night accommodation in Puno.
- Mirabus in Arequipa.
- Boat in the visit of Lake Titicaca.
- Entrance to the Founder's Mansion and Molino de Sabandia (Arequipa).
- Food (lunches, dinners).
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths (S / .10 - S / .15 per person).
- Entrance to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvian - S / .20 // South American - S / .40 // Other nationalities - S / .70.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Qoyllurwasi (Arequipa) / Maravillas (Colca) / América Inn (Puno) / Sim...
- Hostels 2 stars, with comfortable rooms, spacious, decorated, with private bathroom, hot water all day, cable tv, wifi.
- Accommodation in the aforementioned establishments is always subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Transporte Turístico / Público
- Tourist transport from Colca to Puno.
- Public Transportation from Puno to Arequipa in Bed Service.
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Gastronomy
Colca Magical Destination - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Rafting
Magical Colca at your Reach - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
4d / 3n- Colca Canyon & Cruz del Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: ATV, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Arequipa Adventure - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Thermalism