- Immerse yourself in the jungle of the majestic Amazon.
- Settle in an Ecolodge located 2 hours and a half from Iquitos.
- Unforgettable experience in the jungle (nature, biodiversity, regional gastronomy, rescue and conservation centers).
- Diversity in flora and fauna along with the natural wonder of the world: The Amazon River.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: You will be picked up from your hotel, or upon arrival at the Iquitos Airport.
- It is recommended, preferably, the arrival in the morning.
- 8:00 am. You will be picked up from your hotel or airport, transferred to Lao port to sail to the Tamshiyacu district.
- Arrival to Tamshiyacu, brief tour of its boulevard enjoying the view of the majestic Amazon River.
- Motor boat trip down the Amazon River to the Huaysi farmhouse (Union of the Tahuayo River and Amazon). Enjoy the craftsmanship offered by its inhabitants, acquire souvenirs and observe the pink dolphins.
- Tour of the Tahuayo River, observe majestic trees such as the Renaco ("The tree of the soul") and exotic plants such as the famous Victoria Regia (during the river's flood season).
- Reception in the hostel, accommodation in their respective rooms, which have basic services (water 24 hours, electricity at certain times, private bathrooms, mobile phone signal Movistar).
- Lunch in the main maloca.
- Rest, enjoy the peace and tranquility of the jungle in our facilities (hammocks area and gazebo).
- Visit the neighboring village "Esperanza", learn about the experiences and customs of the inhabitants.
- Return to the lodge to rest.
- Dinner at the hostel.
- For the more adventurous, you can do night walk, to appreciate animals è nocturnal insects.
- In addition, and optionally , fires will be set to fraternize, roast marshmallow, sing, etc.
- In the hostel bar, we have regional and international liquors, various snacks, mineral water and soft drinks at very comfortable prices.
Return to Iquitos.
- Sport fishing very early in the morning (depending on the weather).
- Breakfast at the hostel.
- Sow a tree and be part of our reforestation program.
- Walk to participate in the process of cane juice and those who wish, taste.
- Lunch at the hostel and get ready for the return to Iquitos, photos and memories.
- We begin the return to the city of Iquitos
- We arrive at Tamshiyacu to transfer to a fast that will bring us to Iquitos.
- 4:30 pm. approx. Arrival to Iquitos.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport or Hotel / Lodge / Airport or hotel (land and river).
- 1 night accommodation.
- Detailed excursions in itinerary.
- Relaxing activities for seniors.
- Bilingual guide.
- Rubber boots (if not).
- Personalized attention
- Entrance to the tourist places to visit.
- Air tickets arrival and / or departure to Iquitos.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, candy or sweets.
- Purchases of handicrafts in the native communities.
- Tips to the staff or lodge.
- Meals after hours.
- Laundry service.
- Hotel and transport in Iquitos.
- Taxes and services.
- Health insurance and / or personal travel insurance for each passenger.
- Payment with credit cards in the Ecolodge (only cash payments).
- Recommended: Repellents, sunscreen, long-sleeved shirt (preferably light colors), caps, bandanas, swimwear, shorts or slim bermuda shorts, cameras and / or camcorders with rechargeable batteries, binoculars, personal flashlight, poncho or lightweight waterproof jacket , comfortable shoes or boots for walking, personal medicines, traveler insurance.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 5 years old they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable), they share service with parents and / or accompanying adults; from 6 to 10 years pay 50% of the adult rate; from 11 years old to over, they pay full rate.
- Tours are offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Intillama Jungle Lodge
It is located in Iquitos, 50 km from the airport. In its facilities there is a dining area, terrace, restaurant with Latin American cuisine where vegetarian dishes are also prepared, upon request. There is also a garden and fishing is possible nearby.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Land and river transport for transfer Airport or Hotel / Lodge / Airport or hotel.