DescriptionEnjoy the Fiestas Patrias in the most impressive destination in southern Andean Peru: Puno.
- Meet the Sillustani Archaeological Complex, a cemetery where we will see the Chullpas, which are shaped like inverted cones.
- Enjoy the pleasant attention of the locals to know the islands of the Uros, Amantani and Taquile.
- We are sure that you will be simply amazed ... That you want to return, it is only a matter of decision !!
- Water activities (additional cost)
- Boat Rides (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (additional cost)
- From Juliaca: Pick up from the airport.
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
Puno / Sillustani
- Reception at Juliaca Airport, Transfer to the chosen hotel.
- 2:00 pm: Pick up from your hotel to depart to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, 34 km from Puno on the peninsula of the Umayo lagoon, Quechua word meaning "Head of the River".
- Sillustani: In this place is the archaeological site of Sillustani, which was a cemetery where you can see tombs that are from the Kolla Culture, called Chullpas, which are shaped like inverted cones.
- 1:30 a.m. Landscape: Wonderful opportunity to enjoy the landscape and an excellent view of the place. The tour inside the complex is 1:30 hrs.
- After that we visited some craft stores to take a souvenir of the place.
- 5:30 pm: Return to the hotel.
Uros / Amantani
- 7:45 am Pick up: Pick up at hotel, first stop: Floating Islands of the Uros.
- The Uros: Our visit begins with the recognition of each island, the history of how they built these islands on the highest navigable lake in the world and their importance. Time approx .: 1:30 hrs.
- Amantani: Then, to get to Amantani Island we will take approx. 3 hours of navigation (9 km approx.). During the trip you will be able to observe a great variety of landscape beauty as well as the mountain range: The Andes Mountains.
- Families: In the main port of Amantani, the president of the community will welcome us and begin to divide into groups so that families are responsible for giving them full attention, accommodation, food and company.
- Pacha Tata: During the afternoon you can go for a walk to one of the sacred mountains known as "Pacha Tata", always in coordination with our guide.
- Flor de la Cantuta: Amantani is also known for the kindness of its people and for being the natural home of the Flor de la Cantuta. There are eight communities that are dedicated to the cultivation on platforms, the raising of sheep and the handmade elaboration of textiles and carvings in stone.
- At night you must go to rest.
Amantani / Taquile
- Breakfast: After a delicious typical breakfast we will continue to the next island: Taquile. Navigation will take 1 hour trip approx.
- Taquile: The people of Taquile are very collaborative and well organized. This is the main reason that Taquileños have had a high degree of progress in Textilery, receiving their award from UNESCO. It should be noted that spinning and weaving are mainly made by men, starting at the age of eight. Life in Taquile is still largely unchanged by modernity. The visit will be for an average of 2 hours and you will have 1 hour to enjoy a delicious typical lunch.
- Community: If you really want to be part of this community, you can voluntarily collaborate by buying handicrafts, so that the community has means of sustainability and can continue to show its existence to future travelers.
- Finally our guide will inform you the return time.
- 5:00 pm: Arrival in Puno (time approx.)
- Breakfast in the selected hotel.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the Terminal or the Airport for your return.
- End of our services.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 2 nights accommodation in Puno
- 1 night accommodation in Amantani Island.
- Amantani: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Breakfast.
- Taquile: 1 lunch.
- All excursions described.
- Tourist mobility
- Entrance Tickets
- Spanish - English - French Guide.
- Food not specified.
- Taxes and Taxes.
- Air or land transport to Puno.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
Hotel 3 star Conde de Lemos (Puno)
Full Day Tour Puno Outside the Common: Uros + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Sillustani Half Day (Departures in the Afternoon) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Puno - 4d / 3n al Natural - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Purchase of handicrafts, Boat Rides