DescriptionIt's your chance to know the charm of Trujillo, the city of eternal spring.
- Visit Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in America and capital of the Chimú culture.
- Get to know the history of the dignitary of the Mochica hierarchy: the Lord of Sipán.
- Walk through the El Brujo archaeological complex, the most important and oldest on the north coast of Peru.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
SOL Y LUNA + CHAN CHAN
- Start: 10:30 am.
- Transfer from the airport or land terminal to the hotel.
- Tour of the ancestral Campiña de Moche.
- Visit to the Temples of the Sun and the Moon, sample of friezes and original murals.
- In the afternoon we will visit Chan Chan, visit the Huaca Arco Iris, the Site Museum and the Nikan Palace.
- Enjoy the Balneario de Huanchaco with its enigmatic Caballitos de Totora.
- Typical lunch
- End: 6:00 p.m.
CHICLAYO / SEÑOR DE SIPAN
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Departure to the city of Chiclayo.
- Visit to the Valley of the Pyramids of Túcume, then to Lambayeque for the visit of the Museum Royal Tombs of the Lord of Sipan.
- Free time for lunch
- We finish with the route to Huaca Rajada, the discovery site.
- Return back to Trujillo.
- End: 10:30 pm.
- Start: 10:00 am.
- Visit to the Archaeological Complex "El Brujo".
- Tour of Huaca Cao Viejo, admiring its beautiful reliefs.
- Then we go to the Gold Museum of the Lady of Cao.
- End: 2:00 p.m.
- Transportation from the Airport / Terminal to the Hotel and vice versa.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Transportation Trujillo Bus Bus - Chiclayo - Trujillo
- 1 CD Moche Route.
- 2 Continental Breakfasts.
- Tourist guide in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Tourist tickets
- Tourist transport.
- Air or land tickets to or from Trujillo.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share a room and service with their parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions. From 4 years, pay published fee.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 3 star Colonial o similares
- Hotel Colonial is 200 meters from Trujillo's main square, the city's cathedral and the El Carmen monastery, and 9 km from the airport. It has a restaurant, reception 24 hours and its rooms include private bathroom, WiFi and TV.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
- Bus bed: Tujillo - Chiclayo - Trujillo.
Chiclayo - 3 Days - Spectacular - Lambayeque
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Macuaco and Its 7 Waterfalls - Oyotún - Lambayeque - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Forests and Pyramids in North Lambayecano - Lambayeque
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Lambayeque - Forests and Museums - Full Day - Lambayeque
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits