DescriptionDiscover the magic and charm of Tingo María. Do not miss unforgettable moments in the Tingo María National Park.
- Visit the Tingo María National Park, "Cueva de las Lechuzas", an enormous grotto nestled in a jungle spot with stalactites and stalagmites, where parrots, parakeets, swallows, bats and guacharos live.
- Meet the "VELO DE LA NOVIA" and enjoy its impressive waterfall which forms a large natural pool, where you can spend pleasant and refreshing moments.
- Visit the beautiful Laguna Milagros, with a spectacular landscape and surrounded by trees of Huairuros, we will cross its banks and those who wish to walk in craft boats.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Bus terminal in Tingo María.
TINGO MARÍA NATIONAL PARK - CUEVA DE LAS LECHUZAS - MIRADOR SAN CRISTOBAL
- In the morning pick up from the terminal at Tingo María. Installation at the hotel. We will start the tour visiting the Tingo María National Park, "Cueva de las Lechuzas", a huge grotto nestled in a jungle spot with stalactites and stalagmites, where parrots, parakeets, swallows, bats and guacharos live.
- Regional lunch.
- In the afternoon we will visit El Manantial of sulphurous waters. Lagoon of fresh turquoise waters with high concentration of sulfur and medicinal qualities for the skin. Then we will go to "La catarata de Santa Carmen", (30 min. Walk) on the way we will observe plantations of cacao, medicinal plants, ornamental plants. And to finish the day we will know the Mirador SAN CRISTOBAL, from where you can appreciate the whole city and the hills that surround it like "Sleeping Beauty", "Cotomono", "RupaRupa" and the Huallaga River. Return to the hotel.
BOQUERÓN OF THE FATHER ABAD "(REGION UCAYALI) - CATARATA THE VEIL OF THE BRIDE- THE SHOW OF THE DEVIL - THE UFO
- Approximately one and a half hours drive, where we will enjoy the beautiful jungle landscape, crossing the blue mountain range, then reach the "VELO DE LA NOVIA" and enjoy its impressive waterfall which forms a large natural swimming pool where you can spend pleasant and refreshing moments.
- Regional lunch.
- Return to the city on time.
- We will also visit The Devil's Shower as well as the famous Ovni, in this place you will appreciate the difference between high jungle and low jungle. Return to the hotel.
LAGUNA OF MIRACLES - LAMAS
- Visit to the beautiful Laguna Milagros, located in the town of Pendencia 25 minutes from the city of Tingo Maria, with a spectacular landscape and surrounded by trees of Huairuros, we will cross its banks and those who wish to walk in craft boats; then in its vicinity we will visit a recently discovered cavern for adventure and speleological tourism.
- Regional lunch.
- In the afternoon we will visit Lamas, where they sell handicrafts.
- At the right time boarding at the Tingo María terminal.
- Transfers terminal / hotel / terminal.
- Tourist mobility for 3 days.
- 2 Nights of lodging in hotel 2 ** of Tingo María.
- Food (2 Breakfasts + 2 lunches).
- Excursions to all the places mentioned in the program.
- Tickets to all the mentioned tourist places.
- Guided service
- Tickets Lima - Tingo María - Lima.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Others not specified in the program.
- From Lima to Tingo María there are 12 hours of travel, by land.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay. From 4 years old to over, they pay as an adult.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Joya Verde, León, Paraíso o similares
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day - Huánuco + Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Casa Hacienda Shismay - Laguna Marcapozo - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
From the Jungle His Adventures - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Canyoning, Zipline, Natural Areas Visits
Cinco Lagunas de Pichgacocha Tours - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
The Unforgettable Perricholi - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits