DescriptionEnchanting natural settings await you in the city of Cajamarca, learn from its history and enjoy its relaxing thermal waters
- Enjoy a beautiful City tour, tour the Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor, the Old Municipality and many representative buildings of the city of Cajamarca.
- Spend a day of absolute relaxation in the Baños del Inca.
- Leave the city and admire the Ventanillas de Otuzco, impressive mausoleums built on rocky outcrops.
- Thermalism (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cajamarca: Pick up at the airport or land terminal.
- Transfer in / out of the airport or land terminal, with hotel address.
- 8.00 am Continental Breakfast.
- 9:50 am Pick up from the hotel for the City tours.
- 10.00 am TOURIST TOUR: CITY TOUR, Temple the Cathedral, Plaza Mayor, Temple the Cathedral, The Old Municipality, The Cross of Atahualpa or Call Cruz de Piedra, Walk an Old Way Towards the Coast, San Francisco Temple, Rescue Room, Complex Monumental de belén, Archaeological Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Santa Apolonia Viewpoint.
- 2.50 pm Pick up for the HYDROMASSAGE.
- 3.00 pm TOURIST TOUR: HYDROMASSAGE, Museum of the site, visit to the Perolitos Hot Springs.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Baños del Inca - Ventanillas de Otuzco
- 4:45 am Pick up for the bathroom. HOTEL.
- 5:00 am Thermal bath.
- 8:00 am Continental Breakfast.
- 9:00 am TOURIST TOUR: BAÑOS DEL INCA SAUNA.
- 1:00 pm Lunch Cajamarquino.
- 3:30 pm TOURIST TOUR: NECROPOLIS DE OTUZCO Suspension bridge, Hortencias Botanical Garden, handicrafts, Fundo Tres Molinos, and Fundo los Alpes Dairy Products Tasting. LEAVE YOU AT THE HOTEL.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- 4.45 am Pick up for the bathroom, FROM THE HOTEL.
- 5.00 am Thermal bath.
- 8.00 am Continental breakfast.
- 9.00 am TOURIST TOUR: HYDROMASSAGE.
- 10.30 am FREE TIME FOR PERSONAL MATTERS OR SHOPPING.
- Transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal (from the hotel).
- Tourist transport.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 Whirlpool.
- 1 Cajamarquino lunch.
- 2 Thermal baths
- 1 Bath in the pool.
- 1 Sauna bathroom.
- Guided tour in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Thermal bath to the Baños del Inca.
- 1 breakfast + 2 lunches.
- Night of Peña or Disco.
- Air or land flights to or from Cajamarca.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service.
- Expenses not specified.
- Bring coat, sneakers, sunscreen, umbrella.
- The first day eat something light and some pills for the soroche.
- Special clothes for the Baños del Inca.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Sierra Verde o similar
- Lodging Sierra Verde 5 blocks from the Plaza.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
3d/0n Traditions and Culture in Cajamarca (Only Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Boat Rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
2d/0n Cajamarca Adventures (Only Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Thermalism, Archaeological visits, Guided visits