Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 490USD 139
3d/0n Enchanted Cusco Excursion (Only Tours)
3 days and 2 nights
96 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
3d/0n Enchanted Cusco Excursion (Only Tours)
Cusco was once the most important city in Peru and capital of the Inca Empire. Today is the undisputed "Archaeological Capital of America."
- Tourist city, which is also the gateway to Machupicchu.
- Built on Inca walls and walls, its steep streets, narrow and cobbled lines form the foundations of modern buildings.
- The squares are filled with the Quechua-speaking descendants of the Incas.
- Its ancient treasures are carefully kept inside colonial mansions and churches.
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
THE INCAS' SACRED VALLEY
- 8:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel and start the trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- This beautiful valley is composed of archaeological sites. On your tour you will appreciate the beautiful landscape, next to the impressive construction of architecture of the Inca Empire and the great work achieved by the Incas, through agricultural terraces that adorn the mountains and their surroundings.
- Here we will visit a picturesque craft market (Pisac), then continue the journey to Urubamba.
- Time to have lunch
- Later we will visit Ollantaytambo, with a gentle hike recommended with some patience because they are steep.
- To end the tour we will visit "the town of the rainbow": Chinchero; colonial temple, andenerías and craft market.
- Culminating with the guided tour we will return to the city of Cusco.
Machupicchu Full day
- This very early day will be the transfer of the hotel to the train station to go to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Upon our arrival we will take the bus up to "The Lost City of the Incas": Machu Picchu, considered a jewel of Inca architecture, with squares, houses, agricultural areas, roads, observatories, etc. Built on one of the flanks of the old mountain in the middle of semi-tropical vegetation and discovered on July 24, 1911 by the American explorer Hiram Bingham.
- After the guided tour you will have time to continue exploring this magical place, in your way you can reach the Inti Punku or "Puerta del Sol", which is 2,700 meters above sea level.
- Here you will have a panoramic view of the place or if you wish you can walk quietly through the same citadel.
- Later we will return to the town of Aguas calientes, to board the train and return to Cusco.
CUSCO - LIMA
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At the indicated time, pick-up and transfer from the hotel to the Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) will be made to board the trip to Lima.
- End of services.
- Activities and excursions mentioned in the program.
- Private and collective land transport according to program.
- Assistance at airports.
- Local bilingual guides (Spanish / English).
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- General tourist ticket (BTG).
- >> S / .70 Peruvian / S / .130 Foreigner.
- >> S / .40 Peruvian Student / S / .70 Foreign Student.
- Income Cathedral (S / .25) and Qoricancha (S / .15) / Students 50% Dsct.
- National Flights Lima - Cusco - Lima.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Train tickets.
- >> The Local Train applies only to Peruvians and must be purchased in person by the traveler with his current Dni at hand. It does not ensure seats or availability. Cost: S / .20 round trip per person.
- >> The Expedition Train applies to both Peruvians and foreigners and can be purchased by third parties presenting the Traveler's Identity Document. Cost: USD $ 135 per person round trip.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Children from 0 to 2 years old, do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 3 to 8 years old, do not pay the entrance to Machupicchu and have a discount on the train fare in the Low Season (October to March). They also do not pay BTG and have a bus fare discount from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Children from 9 years old, pay full price.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.