- With this service you will be booking 3 tourist activities in Arequipa.
- At a super special price.
- Only tours, so you have all your planned trip and do not worry about this at the last moment.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- If not, the meeting point will be in the main square of the city.
- For the Mirabus, the meeting point will be in the main square of the city.
CITY TOUR AND CAMPIÑA BY THE CITY OF AREQUIPA
- This ideal tour to explore the surroundings of the white city of Arequipa.
- Departures: 9:15 a.m. / 11:00 am. / 2:00 pm.
- Duration: 4 hours
- The exit is from the main square of the city 3 blocks.
- We will visit the Mirador de Yanahuara, Mirador de Carmen Alto, the Camelids and Minizoological Factory in Incalpaca, the Founder's Mansion and the Sabandía Mill.
- We will make brief stops at each mentioned point, in addition to taking pictures from a panoramic view on the second floor of the mirabus of places like Palacio Goyeneche, Tingo spa and Plaza de Cayma in conjunction with the San Lázaro neighborhood.
- Return to Arequipa.
COLCA FULL DAY CANYON
- 3:00 a.m. Pick up from the passengers of the hotels in the center of the city. 3 hours in tourist transport to the Colca.
- 6:00 am. Brief stop for breakfast near the town of Chivay.
- 7:30 am. Join the viewpoint of the Cruz del Cóndor, where we can appreciate the flight of the condor and the wonderful views of the depth of the canyon and the surrounding valley called the charm of the Colca Valley.
- 10:00 am Visit the surrounding villages such as Maca and beautiful natural viewpoints such as Wayrapunko, Antahuillque.
- 11:30 a.m. Visit the thermal baths.
- 12:30 pm. Lunch time.
- 1:30 pm. Return to the city making brief stops on the road like Patapampa to see the volcanoes, part of the National Reserve of Salinas and Patahuasi, the back of the Misti.
- 5:00 pm. Arrival to the city of Arequipa.
- End of our services this day, leaving travelers just one block from the main square of the city, in general lines near all hotels.
Tour around the sillar route
- Departures: 8:30 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.
- Duration: 4 hours
- For this activity, we will leave the city center in the direction of the Añashuayco stream, where we will enter to see mega-holes and the same stonemasons will explain the origin of this volcanic rock, as well as the way of working it, which due to its composition can only be in an artisanal way
- Then we will enter through the path of Culebrillas, a small canyon that is formed with sediments of this stone, whose origins are at the foot of the Chachani volcano.
- In this way, besides appreciating the beauty of the landscape, we will observe some geoglyphs in the form of "shingles".
- After that, I return to the city center, leaving the travelers only one block away from the main square.
- End of service
- Pick up from the hotel in the center of the city.
- Tourist transport by panoramic bus for the City Tour.
- Tourist transport of 19 passengers in the Colca and "Ruta del sillar".
- Professional bilingual guide on all tours.
- Income in City Tour (optional):
- >> Mirador de Carmen Alto - S / .3
- >> Founder's Mansion - S / .12
- >> Molino de Sabandía - S / .10
- Entrance to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvian Adult - S / .20
- >> Peruvian Child / Students with Sunedu card / Senior citizen (from 65 years old) - S / .5
- >> South American Foreigner - S / .40
- >> Foreigner other nationalities - S / .70
- Entrance to Canteras de sillar - S / .5
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- In the case of the "Ruta del sillar" tour, the type of mobility may vary depending on the date of the trip and depending on the influx of tourists.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
City Tour and Lookouts - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Pillones Falls and Stone Forest - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour Campina - Mirabus With Stops - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Guided visits, Historical visits
City Tour - Arequipa Vivencial - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits