2d / 1n Kayak + Sleeping in Uros
- Enjoy a kayak tour of Lake Titicaca with an expert guide and certificate, you will know part of the Titicaca National Reserve.
- During the tour you will be able to observe part of the flora and fauna accompanied by beautiful landscapes.
- Sleeping in the Uros is an experience that few can offer.
- Accompanied by the villagers we can learn more about this millenary culture.
- Kayak (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at a hotel or meeting in Plaza de Armas.
- Whenever it is in the city center and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Uros
- Reception and transfer in a Private Mobility from the hotel in Puno to a jetty and boarding a kayak to Uros Titicaca Lodge, it is located inside the highest navigable lake in the world. (Approximate travel time 60 minutes).
- When you arrive at Uros Titicaca Lodge, register, rest and enjoy the view of the place that offers spectacular scenery and the service of the lodging after lunch, a nap and a lot of liquid is recommended to acclimatize to the altitude.
- In the afternoon enjoy activities around Uros Titicaca Lodge (go fishing nets), complimentary hot drinks are served 24 hours a day followed by dinner and social gathering with other guests, interpreter and local family.
Uros - Puno
- At opportune time, we will proceed to collect our fishing net that we put the previous day and we will see the diversity of native fish of Lake Titicaca.
- Then we will have our breakfast and finally at 9:00 a.m. we will return to Puno.
- If you wish you can continue your trip to the island of Taquile and / or Amantani (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- We will transfer you to the bus or train station according to your departure times.
- Transfer from Puno hotel - Uros Titicaca Lodge - Puno.
- Kayak to the island.
- Tourist tickets
- Lunch at Uros Titicaca Lodge.
- Activities around Uros Titicaca Lodge.
- Assistance or courtesy call to the hotel in Puno.
- Activities around Uros Titicaca Lodge.
- Transfer to hotel in Puno.
- Return by boat.
- Local Spanish / English interpreter.
- Hotels in Puno.
- Snacks and Drinks
- Tips to guides, captains (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Others not mentioned.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Lodge Uros Titicaca Lodge
- At Uros Titicaca Lodge, rest where the sky, the land and the waters meet. An appropriately equipped place based on our guests, specially built in order not to alter the natural shape of the floating island, built with the same characteristics of the traditional houses of the Uros people, with the Totora root that creates the experience of live in A floating boat.
- Our rooms have unique views of the lake and nature, built of totora, with wooden floor, are equipped with large beds, private bathroom, shared shower, mattresses and pillows decorated with hand-made fabrics, table, curtains, we are even going to put a bottle of hot water in the bed at night and the hammock in the place and the comfortable armchairs invite you to relax and feel the peace of this magical and mysterious place on Lake Titicaca.
- You can simply relax in your private space and enjoy the majestic views or join other guests in the common areas.
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
City Tour Puno - History, Culture and Gastronomy - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - la Paz - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Cultural visits
Aymara Route - Chucuito + Juli + Aramu Muru - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tourist Bus Puno - Chivay with stops in Route - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits