S/. 429USD 120
2d / 1n- Ica & Paracas (From Lima)
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
2d / 1n- Ica & Paracas (From Lima)
Enjoy a delicious pisco, stroll in tubular or try the best tiles of Peru, are some of the things you can enjoy with this tour.
- Visit the wine cellars and enjoy a city tour through the city center.
- Walk the ruins of the temple of Luren and Alameda de Luren.
- Enjoy the Huacachina, you can do adventure sports such as sandboarding and speeding in buggies over the dunes.
- From Lima Terrestrial Terminal "Peru Bus".
- Once booked, it coordinates with the operator.
City Tour in Ica
- 5:30 am- 6.30 am Departure from Lima to Ica with "Peru Bus" service.
- >> Trip duration: 4 hours, 30 min. approx.
- 11:00 am Pick up of passengers (from the Hotel or bus station) to start our city tour.
- City Tour : Main Square of Ica and Temple of Luren.
- Margarito pastry shop, here we will have a tasting of typical sweets
- Cachiche Witches Park . We will know the history of the witches Julia Nazaria, and we will enter the park where artistic figures of witches tell us fascinating stories.
- Palm of the 7 heads . We will hear the legend of this palm associated with natural phenomena such as earthquakes and Huaycos.
- Wine cellar , we will visit the facilities of the winery to know the elements that are used for the elaboration of Piscos and Wines in an artisanal way, the theory ends, the practice continues, the group will enjoy a wide and intense tasting of Piscos, and wines and Pisco creams.
- Oasis of Huacachina , we will enjoy an impressive landscape where we will find the Huacachina Lagoon surrounded by immense dunes, we will also see the monument to the Huacachina mermaid and the handmade center of the place.
- Buggys Ride : To end our full day we will make an exciting and fun Buggys Ride in the Huacachina desert, where Sandboarding is included; also if the weather conditions are favorable we will enjoy watching the sunset in the desert (sunset).
- End of the tour flexible hour 5.30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Transfer to the hotel (hour approx.)
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve
- 6:30 am Pick up of passengers at the reception desk to leave in the direction of the Paracas National Reserve.
- 7:30 am (Ballestas Islands Tour. Duration: 2hrs.)
- From the Paracas spa : We will visit in a modern tourist boat, the Ballestas islands habitat of sea lions, guaneras, penguins and diversity of marine fauna. On the way you can see a figure The Candelabra, engraved on the side of a hill, is a geoglyph of rock formation eroded by the wind and the sea. Measuring more than 120 meters in length is also called Tres Cruces or Tridente. The best way to appreciate it is from the sea.
- 11:00 am Tour in RNP ( National Reserve of Paracas)
- With an area of 3,350 hectares it is one of the most important and protected areas in Peru; being the only one that has a marine ecosystem. We can appreciate sea lions, Humboldt penguins, flamingos and other birds among others.
- Interpretation Center
- Lagunilla Beach
- Red Beach
- Lunch stop (On behalf of the passenger)
- Transfer from Paracas to the "Peru Bus" bus terminal, to board the bus to Lima.
- Arrival in Lima 9:30 pm. - 10.00 pm. approx.
- Bus tickets Lima - Ica - Paracas - Lima.
- Visits marked in the program.
- Permanent attention.
- 1 night accommodation at the indicated hotel.
- Transportation Ica / Paracas.
- Tubular and Sandboarding Tour (Duration: 1 hour).
- Tour in tourist boats in the Ballestas Islands.
- Entrance to the Paracas National Reserve.
- >> Promotional ticket both: Adults S / .22 / Children S / .17
- Entrance to Huacachina - S / .4, and other additional income.
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Buggies, off road (incluida)
- Boat rides (incluida)
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event or natural disaster that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-3-estrellasHotel El Embrujo o similares
- Category 3 *** Hotels: They have rooms, ventilated, clean, quiet, comfortable and safe.
- With WIFI, Cable TV, private bathroom, room service, hot water 24 hours, outdoor pool and restaurant.
- Perú Bus
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
S/. 429USD 120